Call today for a quote
Gerson, Inc. dba Gerson Properties (California Broker number 02141752) offers property owners complete professional real estate services.
Our company was founded on the belief that there is no substitute for personalized, day-to-day management, one that is consistent and sensible. With years of real estate and management experience, we can organize and oversee your property so that it functions smoothly.
In short, GERSON PROPERTIES will do whatever is necessary to ensure that your property yields the highest profit and value possible, thus providing the best return on your investment.
Jonathan Gerson is a licensed real estate Broker and owner of Gerson Properties in San Diego, CA. (DRE#00805693).
Having over 40 years of commercial real estate experience, Jonathan began his career in 1981 as a leasing and sales agent at Grubb & Ellis Commercial Real Estate Services. He attained top producer status while with that company.
In 1985, Jonathan founded Gerson Properties in San Diego, CA. He continued to sell and lease properties, but added the management of office, retail, industrial, and multifamily properties to his service portfolio. Despite the demanding management responsibilities, Jonathan has continued to average 60 sale/lease transactions per year.
Prior to entering real estate, Jonathan was a founding principal member of a 12-store retail chain in Southern California and Arizona. Additionally, he was a principal in Gerco – a real estate development company that successfully built and invested in commercial real estate in Arizona and Southern California.
Having had the sales, leasing, tenant management, and development experience has given Jonathan a unique advantage in knowing all facets of real estate.
Trade Memberships: Apartment Association, San Diego Board of Realtors, International Council of Shopping Centers
Brenda Bomar is an experience Realtor dedicated to giving clients "First Class" professional service and honest advice, enabling them to make sound financial decisions in the sale and purchase of real estate.
Accomplished in contractually representing clients in all manners of purchasing, selling and leasing residential real estate properties. Real estate professional with experience in sales, marketing, loan processing, appraisals and contracts.
- Detailed knowledge of local neighborhoods
- Honest & ethical
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Short Sale Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Experienced buyers agent
- Exceptional ability to understand customer needs and build excellent rapport
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Excellent communication & team leadership skills
- Accumulated over $2,750,000 in sales within the first eight months operating as a licensed real estate agent.
- Voted “Best in Customer Service” by San Diego Magazine for eight years
- Negotiated over 45 short sales with a 90% success rate
- Realtor – Gerson Properties, San Diego, CA July 2021 - Present
- Realtor – Century 21 Award Carlsbad, CA – 2006 – July 2021
- VP-CFO – Packard & Associates – San Diego, CA. May, 1988 – August, 1998
- Direct Supervisor of all Personnel (over 250)– Budget & Financial Preparation for HOA’s, apartments and shopping malls including NNN calculations
- National Association of Realtors
- North San Diego Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
Request a Quote
Fill out our request form for a quote!
Give us a call at (888) 805-9991 or click the button below to send us an email!